Lowland Marine & Offshore is looking for a Asset Manager.
Overall responsibility and accountability for the Safety, Operational and Commercial performance of designated Assets under the control of our client whilst working towards the high level Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) statements within the Business Plan.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Contacting and liaising with regard to all issues with external clients for the designated installations.
• Establishing and maintaining the asset business plan for their asset.
• Preparing and maintaining the asset budgets.
• Approving purchase/service orders and invoicing within agreed authority levels and for agreeing and implementing the asset budgets.
• Maintaining the operational procedures and instructions required to accomplish the production programme for the asset.
• Developing the Asset maintenance strategy for nominated offshore installations.
• Advising on any analysis and modification required with regards the Maintenance Management System.
• Implementing the Asset HSEQ Plan system in relation to the asset.
• Reviewing and authorising proposed modifications to the offshore asset.
• Analysing and monitoring offshore operations by means of suitable reporting.
• Arranging and chairing weekly meetings of the support team.
• Maintaining co-operative working relationships and encouraging a focused ‘team’ approach by promoting good communications.
• Attending daily conference calls with the installations, as and when required.
• Identifying and setting KPIs for the team to achieve asset objectives within the Business Plan.
• Ensuring compliance with the Safety Plan.
• Ensuring the environmental management system is developed and followed and that environmental targets for the asset support group are set and achieved.
• Informing the Manager Operations, HSEQ Manager and the OIM of surveys/audits to be carried out by external authorities or the client and that actions arising from such events are communicated and achieved.
• The selection of personnel for the asset group, ensuring that qualifications as stipulated by the terms of contract and company policies are upheld.
• The specification of training programmes relevant for improving the professional qualifications of asset personnel.
• Any other duties as may be required.
• Compliance with and commitment to:
- Clients Management System
- Clients Operational Safety Case
- Clients Environmental Policy and Procedures
- Company Policies and Procedures
- The development and review of operational procedures and manuals.
Emergency Response Duties
• To perform the role of Duty Manager
• Member of the Aberdeen Emergency Response Team.