Lowland Marine & Offshore is looking for a 2nd Skipper Stationary.
To ensure that assigned equipment is used in such a manner that optimal production is achieved in compliance with safety, maritime and environmental regulations at all times.
– Maintain work activities in a safe and environmental friendly way during his watch.
– Training and education of other crew members.
– Maintain ships administration (e.g. daily report).
– Maintain the safety and environmental regulations on board as well the maintenance of the safety equipment.
– Implementation and execution of the company management system and company policy as well as the Standing Guidelines.
– Comply with national and international maritime law and regulations.
– Optimizing of the production and the continuity of the vessel.
– Execute regular maintenance and repair activities.
You are authorized to make decisions and perform accordingly in order to execute the above tasks and responsibilities, always acting in accordance with the vessel
related agreements, the company management system, company policy, Standing Guidelines and (inter)national maritime law and regulations.
You will report to:
Hierarchical: Manager Fleet.
Operational: Chief Dredge Master / First Dredge Master on duty.