Lowland Marine & Offshore is looking for a 3rd Engineer.
To ensure that assigned equipment is used in an optimal technical manner in compliance with safety, maritime and environmental regulations at all times.
- Maintain sailing in a technical safe and environmental friendly way during his watch.
- Training and education of other crew members.
- Maintain ships technical administration.
- Maintain the efficiency of the planned maintenance system and maintenance and repair jobs of the main and axillaries equipment in cooperation with the Chief Engineer and Second Engineer.
- Maintain an efficient spare part stock in cooperation with the Chief Engineer and Second Engineer.
- Maintain the safety and environmental regulations on board as well the maintenance of the safety equipment. (e.g. ISM & ISPS).
- Implementation and executing of the company management system, company policy, the Standing Instructions and the Ship Security Plan.
- Comply with national and international maritime law and regulations.
- Optimizing of the production and the continuity of the vessel.
You are authorized to make decisions and perform accordingly in order to execute the above tasks and responsibilities, always acting in accordance with the vessel related
agreements, the company management system, company policy, Standing Instructions, Ship Security Plan and (inter)national maritime law and regulations.
You will report to:
Hierarchical: Manager Fleet
Operational: Chief Engineer / Second Engineer